среда, 4 февраля 2009 г.

Exchange rate in Kazakhstan

About 2 hours ago I received an important call, from my friend, about exchange rate in Kazakhstan. So 10 hours ago current rate of dollar was: 
120 tenge - 1 dollar. but now it's 160 tenge per dollar
For compare I put some more information:
10 hours ago
1 USD - 120 Kzt, where USD - United State dollar, Kzt - kazakhstan tenge
1 Euro - 160 kzt
1 GBP - 179 kzt, where GBP is great Britain pound(who didn't know yet =-./  )
Now:
1 USD - 160 Kzt
1 Euro - 196 Kzt
1 GBP - 170 Kzt
We can see huge difference in numbers. 
I hope that I counted correctly:
Change in percentage:
USD grow up by 25%
Euro 18% up
GBP 5% down

Please correct me, if I'm not correct.
Btw(by the way) I'm predicting that this rate of currency exchange will hold for 2 weeks...
Thanks for reading my blog! 

1 комментарий:

G L A M O R O U S комментирует...

I think that I'm Wrong with GBP... so if someone knows correct me as I said